NAIL TECHNICIANS LEAD OUR INDUSTRY TODAY
NAIL TECHNICIAN COURSE
This program does not require approval under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005
At Elite College we offer a relaxed, comfortable, warm, environment to learn in. This program of ours of designed to educate you in all aspects of Nail Technology giving you a solid based of knowledge and experience.
We have developed something extraordinary for you! We teach you how to become a nail technician so you can succeed in the nail technology industry and secure yourself a much more stable income cause demand for nails will never die. Our nail technology course includes manicures, pedicures, acrylic false nails, gel false nails, nails wraps, nail tips and even more.
Successful completion of this course will give you the opportunity to be employed or contracted in such positions as:
• Nail technician
• Nail Artist
• Brand or product company representative
why Choose Us?
Support – We offer ongoing support to all our students and customers by every means. Once you join us, we have an open-door policy ensuring your success!!
Education – Our educators are all well trained to bring you the most advanced techniques available today!
We don’t over saturate our classes and we can guarantee you will receive the best training possible.
Products – We guarantee you will be using some of the best products that have been developed by World Champion Nail Technicians leading our industry today.
Nail kit included!!
- Absolutely you don’t need to have any previous experience or qualifications, we will take care of and together we are going to conquer a professional qualification for yourself.
- All you need to over 16 years and should posse’s attention to detail.
We offer exclusive program only for $1900.
We mainly cover four areas of expertise;
- Manicure/ Pedicure
- Paraffin Treatment
- Gel/Acrylic Nails
- Nails Repair
We Helps to understanding of the knowledge and skills required to work as a professional nail technician.
- First aid
- Health and safety
- Professional standards and expectations
- In-depth consultation and needs analysis for nail technology services
We Teach the knowledge of required to meet the industry expectations;
- Anatomy related to natural nail services
- Products, tools and equipment used for nail services
- Massage techniques for hands and feet
- Manicure and pedicure techniques and processes
- Nail shapes
- Nail and skin analysis
- Gel polish theory and application methods
- Consultation techniques
- Hygiene, health and safety in relation to nail services
- Client positioning
- Treatment aftercare and home care recommendations and advice
- Referring clients
- Specialist treatment and nail enhancements
We help you develop the skills and knowledge required to successfully establish and operate a small nail technology business;
- Types of businesses
- Business plans and start-up costs
- Employing staff
- Keeping financial records
- Stock control and ordering
- Market research
- Understanding the market
- Promoting a business
- Customer service
- Communication methods