How to become a Laser Technician?
The demand for the beauty industry is ever growing. And, opens up more and more career opportunity for the interested personals, one highlighted area of the beauty industry is “The use of Laser Technology”. If you’re a qualified person to carryout laser treatments the benefits that you will have will definitely out weight the time and money that you spent to become a certified laser technician.
As per the studies done on the topic of Canada’s Aesthetic Devices Market Overview. They predict the occupation of skincare specialists and for the uses of Aesthetic devices to see a rapid expansion of 10 – 12 % of job growth from 2019 to 2026.
What are the things that you should do to become a Laser Technician? Here is the step-by-step guide to pave the path of your career……
1. Research Laser Technician Career Options
- It’s a wise choice to have an idea of what you’re getting into and that will probably have less possibilities of becoming a victim of all of those scams offered to the students by the non-qualified training institutes.
- Do a background research about medical aesthetics field and have a basic idea
- You need to have an understanding of places where you can work once you qualified as a Laser Technician. For example that could be in a doctor’s office, dermatology clinics, medical spas, wellness centers and many more.
- You will also need to have a proper understanding of your job role! Knowledge to perform treatments and ability to interact with clients are far most important than anything because you will have to work a modern high-tech equipment in order to restore confidence in their skin and also a friendly personal who will have the capability to give the assurance to the client and you’re the perfect fit where they can trust you with their skin.
2. Choose Your Laser School.
- Once you have an understanding about the career options next important thing is that have a proper education as per the industry guidelines. That’s why you shouldn’t just pick a Laser College, because there are many in market that are not accredited or properly certified under the requirements who tends to scam students and end result would be that you will just waste of your precious time and money.
- When you do the research make sure that school which you’re interested is reputable, accredited and offer you a certified professional qualification which you start working straightaway.
- Join with us at Elite College we have accreditation and Licensing from the Canadian Government and carry forward out great legacy as one of the Canada’s Leading Beauty & Health Institute to discover the pathway for your success, we will help you to turn your passion into a rewarding career by becoming a Qualified Laser Technician.
3. Attending for Lectures at Elite College
- Our trainees have the privilege of gaining exposure to real clinical environments under the supervision of a trained professional. Also, engage with our existing fully trained team members to learn about real client results.
- Our Exclusive Laser Technician Program extends through 14 weeks, 420 hours and averagely 30 hours per week.
- We focus of the following are of Expertise,
- Skin Care – Students will learn about sanitation and disinfection, anatomy and physiology, cosmetic chemistry, and the basics of electricity. They will perfect their techniques in facial treatments (including various deep cleansing methods). And, use of the esthetics equipment (facial steamer, brushing machine, high frequency), and manual extraction
- Skin Diseases & Disorders – The student will learn to recognize common skin diseases, disorders and disturbances; determine those that can be treated by the esthetician and those that require medical treatment.
- Hair Removal Techniques – This course outlines permanent hair removal technique and practices, and their effect on the skin.
- Laser – In this course students will be introduced to specialized treatments provided by Laser Technicians and provides a thorough understanding of Laser modalities and the tissue interactions associated with laser and other light-based therapies to treat a range of skin imperfections.
- v. Photo Rejuvenation – Students will continue to build on and practice medical skin care treatments. Further emphasis will be placed on the theoretical and practical knowledge of photo-rejuvenation designed to address skin conditions including aging and hyper-pigmentation.
What Salary could I expect to earn?
Based on the job role you take salary could vary, but for a skincare specialist have the potential of earning a median salary between $46,000 – $62,000.
Why Choose Us?
We offer extensive courses in latest Skin Treatments, Laser Hair Removal, Tattoo Removal and more.
We encouraging of over 80% of ‘Hands On” practices and extensive uses of modern machinery with modern techniques which student get to learn over the period of the course.
Years of Experience
Our official Trainers and partners have years of experience within the industry which will help you to find or create your career opportunities.
Benefits for you;
Elite College was founded to support skin, beauty, dermal and healthcare professionals that wish to develop their skills,
- Unique opportunities to gain exposure to a real clinic environment under the supervision of trained professionals.
- Offers affordable training programs.
- Payments Plans and Interest free payment Schemes.
- Administration support to assist with study and research.
- Ideal classes size for optimum learning incorporated with individual academic support.
- Career Coaching
- Guidance to setup your own businesses
- Convenient Location.